Saturday 4 February 2012

Watering Down

I have been thinking again!!


I have so many things I want to write but then I stopped writing my blogs why??


I did wonder if it would water down what I wanted to say if I just keep churning out blogs. this blogging thingy is actually quite hard to gauge what is enough and what is too much!! A fine line I thought!!


But now I have started typing this blog I realise is that what we all do sometimes when we speak about God and how He has changed our lives.


Do you ever stop saying how good God is to you just because you think people will think "oh there she goes again!"

I know I do!!

I have constant pain in my life at the moment sometimes I cope, sometimes it gets too much for me.

But what makes it all more bearable is I have God looking after me even when I forget that he is.

God never waters down His love for us and we should never water down our praise for Him.

Image Source


So I am going to write another blog now and will carry on because I know that watering down things is just an excuse not to push myself - as when I run out of things to say that is when I am watering down what God is doing or saying into my life and that just ain't right!!




 

1 comment:

  1. You go Jan! I love the way you write (I can hear you say the words in my head as I read) and don't imagine I'll get bored of your musings :)

    ReplyDelete